If you noticed my complete absence from the blog this week, it’s because I had a rather over the top busy non-blog week this week.
The last two have been pretty chaotic and I actually remembered this post last Saturday. Re-blogging it today feels about right.
A year and a bit out from this post, my perspective isn’t really that difference. I’m getting a bit better at the juggling and figuring out where best to focus my time but – yeah – this is still a fairly accurate representation of life.
Happy Friday and here’s to the FREAKIN’ Weekend!
What did I want to accomplish last week?
In no particular order:
- Get back on track for diet and exercise (ie: gym, cooking meals, bringing lunch to work)
- Finally get through unit five of my distance education macroeconomics course
- Finish/keep up with a gazillion various things at work
- Pick up kids from daycare/aftercare on time (while accomplishing above bullet)
- Grocery shop (because we need to eat)
- Go out with friends Tuesday (because it’s important to maintain and nurture friendships)
- Make sure 4-year-old remembers her item for show and tell
- Math Is Fun! night out Wednesday with my 4-year-old (because individual bonding time with each of your children is important + school flagged math as area for improvement)
- Keep house looking like a bomb hasn’t gone off
- Practice with 4-year-old for show and tell
- Get back to searching for that new car we can’t afford (head in sand; head in sand; head in…
View original post 1,398 more words